Oliver James Associates are looking for an ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a high growth, fast-paced international company based in Manchester. You will be responsible for supporting the Purchase Ledger team and must be keen to develop & contribute towards the wider finance function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage supplier relationships;
- Ensure the matching and paying of invoices falls in line with P2P process;
- Proactively manage workload and ensure risks are minimised to the business by ensuring invoices are authorised correctly;
- Supporting the team by improving processes and procedures, working closely with Senior Management on any implementation ideas you have.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and for someone who is looking to progress their career within accounting.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 1 years' experience within a similar role;
- Previous experience in a similar fast-paced environment would be beneficial;
- Strong technical ability and competent in using Excel.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Helen Bilsborough on 0161 694 0758 or firstname.lastname@example.org