Project Manager - Transformation
The purpose of this role is to to lead the initiation, management and delivery of projects, within the Cleaning & Environmental Services(C & ES) Transformation Programme.
We are looking for Project manager to be part of a major transformation and see out the delivery of a big project which is vital to the business structure of our client.
The main duties will be to:
- Scope and manage transformation delivery projects, to drive cost savings through improved efficiency & effectiveness.
- Control an integrated delivery cost and benefit plan for all initiatives.
- Support with the development of Business Cases and identification of local improvement opportunities.
- Engage business stakeholders to develop a consistent message regarding plans, benefits and risks.
- Develop robust training & communication plans to increase business confidence and colleague engagement through project delivery.
- Create and manage feedback and reporting mechanisms for all projects, to share project best practice, validate outcomes and learning.
- Validation of project business benefits through completion of project initiatives.
- Manage the reporting and governance for all projects.
- Identify and drive Customer, Colleague, Cost and Benefit opportunities for improvements that will deliver longer term results.
The right candidate will:
- Experience of engaging and managing stakeholders and SME's to ensure delivery of agreed project benefits.
- Analysis of organisational performance data, definition of business problems and development of practical solutions.
- Able to operate tactically in the short-term, but equally comfortable in long-term strategic and operational planning.
- Strong coach, mentor and investor in people.
- Experience in business change / process change with experience of assisting with problem solving, creation of budgets and using Microsoft Project.
- Track record of managing remote teams.
- Self-motivated team player able to work on own initiative whilst interfacing with senior management, operational teams and client contact points.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of Project Management, supporting the creation of detailed plans including key activities and milestones.
The initial contract is 6 months with the potential to extend.
The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your CV across.
Senior Category Manager
- Norwich, Norfolk
- £45000 - £51000 per annum
- 8 days ago
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Category Manager to work within Group Procurement in Norwich on a 12 month fixed term contract starting in September. The purpose of the Category Manager role is to maximise value through the end-to-end sourcing and commercial manage... Read More
IT Service Delivery Manager
- Hampshire, England
- 19 days ago
I am currently looking for an IT Manager/Service Delivery Manager for a leading financial service institution in Hampshire. The IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for delivering service management and at the same time head the delivery of operations. Your role will invo... Read More
Supply Chain Assistant
- City of London, London
- Up to £30000 per annum
- 15 days ago
A successful SME in the drinks supply industry catering to businesses worldwide have an exciting opportunity for a supply chain assistant to spearhead the organisations rapid expansion based in the heart of London. To be successful in this role you must have strong supply chain experien... Read More