The purpose of this role is to to lead the initiation, management and delivery of projects, within the Cleaning & Environmental Services(C & ES) Transformation Programme.
We are looking for Project manager to be part of a major transformation and see out the delivery of a big project which is vital to the business structure of our client.
The main duties will be to:
- Scope and manage transformation delivery projects, to drive cost savings through improved efficiency & effectiveness.
- Control an integrated delivery cost and benefit plan for all initiatives.
- Support with the development of Business Cases and identification of local improvement opportunities.
- Engage business stakeholders to develop a consistent message regarding plans, benefits and risks.
- Develop robust training & communication plans to increase business confidence and colleague engagement through project delivery.
- Create and manage feedback and reporting mechanisms for all projects, to share project best practice, validate outcomes and learning.
- Validation of project business benefits through completion of project initiatives.
- Manage the reporting and governance for all projects.
- Identify and drive Customer, Colleague, Cost and Benefit opportunities for improvements that will deliver longer term results.
The right candidate will:
- Experience of engaging and managing stakeholders and SME's to ensure delivery of agreed project benefits.
- Analysis of organisational performance data, definition of business problems and development of practical solutions.
- Able to operate tactically in the short-term, but equally comfortable in long-term strategic and operational planning.
- Strong coach, mentor and investor in people.
- Experience in business change / process change with experience of assisting with problem solving, creation of budgets and using Microsoft Project.
- Track record of managing remote teams.
- Self-motivated team player able to work on own initiative whilst interfacing with senior management, operational teams and client contact points.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of Project Management, supporting the creation of detailed plans including key activities and milestones.
The initial contract is 6 months with the potential to extend.
The client is looking for a candidate to join urgently.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your CV across.