Our client is one of the top 4 largest insurance providers in Hong Kong with a major focus on Life & General insurance. The company offers a diverse working culture as well as an excellent platform for career development. They are currently seeking for a Project Manager to join their exciting expanding team!
The incumbent will be:
- Responsible for driving and executing GI projects and programme on time, including project planning, tracking progress and reviewing results.
- Working closely with different stakeholders and departments to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and compliance policies.
- Acting as the key coordination point for all the team members involved in the project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelors degree or above
- Over 6 years solid experience in Project Management as Project Manager
- Ideally a background in insurance
- Good personal organizational skills and project management experience
- Experience in working on large scale organization-wide reengineering projects / digital transformation
- Hong Kong residence
Interested parties please click APPLY! Open to candidates who don't speak cantonese but ideally are already based in Hong Kong.