We are seeking a talented Senior Technology Project Manager to join the Portfolio & Value Delivery Team in the Retirement Solutions Division (RSD). The Retirement Solutions Division leverages its strengths in product development, technology, services and risk management to create retirement solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. With the guidance of financial professionals, customers have access to an array of annuities and mutual funds designed to help grow assets and to provide retirement income for financial independence.
A successful project manager in the Portfolio & Value Delivery Team will own, plan and manage the delivery of large, high-value, high-complexity initiatives from concept and strategy through execution and launch. Activities include:
- Build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Manage & communicate project resource needs, risks, issues and upstream/downstream dependencies to ensure value based delivery & results
- Apply best-fit methodology for project execution (i.e. scrum, kanban, waterfall, etc.)
- Support and apply the discipline of Project and Portfolio Management and related best practices throughout the life of the projects and programs
- Assist in Cost Benefit Analysis preparation, resource planning, sequencing, initiative planning and delivery
- Extensive experience in technology project management utilizing traditional and hybrid delivery approaches, tools, phases and cycles.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- 10+ years of technology project leadership experience, such as portfolio, program, large-scale or enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Advanced degree preferred
- Proven experience in managing large scale application development projects utilizing both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- A strong track record of developing and maturing processes, and demonstrated ability to adapt project management styles to multiple types of programs and approaches (agile, scrum, waterfall, hybrid, etc.)
- Display an expert understanding of the technology development and delivery processes
- Experienced in developing CBAs and managing end-to-end project financials.
- Experienced in defining and supporting change management efforts, with the ability to identify and analyze organizational impacts for internal stakeholders affected by new initiatives.