A global Insurance business based in the City of London are seeking a Project Manager/Scrum Master with experience working in an Agile environment and preferable experience of working as a Scrum Master. The ideal candidate will have a passion for software delivery, Agile principles and Scrum practices.
This role is a critical role within the organisation to assist in the transformation to a more Agile delivery organisation as well as working closely with IT management teams to ensure timely delivery on projects and on budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure projects are initiated and structured correctly, the project sponsors and stakeholders are engaged and projects progress to plan
- Work closely with project sponsors, business owners and key stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Manager and work with cross functional teams within the IT team, Business Change & Business representatives
- Manage and facilitate Agile where appropriate and contribute to the Agile transformation
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment and/or acting as a Scrum Master
- Agile qualification (e.g. Scrum Master, Agile PM)
- Relevant PM qualifications (e.g. PRINCE 2 practitioner)
- Over 5 years Project Management experience, delivering IT projects
- MUST have Lloyd's/London Market Insurance experience
- Good comms to be able to adapt to your peers (e.g. technical teams)/stakeholders
For further information, please feel free to get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org