Position Title Business Analyst / Project Manager - Claims Change
Department Claims Employment Type Permanent - Full time
Location London, England Experience Required Not Indicated
Facility Education Required Degree or equivalent
Shift Travel Percentage 0
Hours of Work 35 Relocation Provided
Job Description The Role (London or Colchester)
The role is a hybrid business Project Manager / Business Analyst (Change Analyst) reporting to the Claims Operations Manager. You will manage and deliver a range of business projects, ensuring that each one has a strong business case, benefits case, communication, delivery and implementation plan.
You will have the business analysis skills and commercial acumen to understand the business need and translate this into business requirements, documenting these in a way that is meaningful to your audience which could range from technical IT developers to executive partners.
There is potential for limited European or International business travel to meet our global remit.
* Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff within the Business and IT, in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business drivers for each party
* Produce project deliverables, such as business cases, project plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, issue resolution proposals and engaging project presentations
* Produce business analysis deliverables, such as requirements analysis, functional specifications and user acceptance tests to ensure consistency and clarity of brief between the stakeholders
* Manage projects in line with the Project management methodology and project gateways
* Present to both senior staff in headline, commercial terms and wider divisional audiences
The claims service is at the heart of our business and we take seriously our duty to handle insurance claims with the utmost good faith. We always strive to provide speedy, efficient, courteous and fair handling of our clients insurance claims to minimise disruption to them.
The Claims Change Team is responsible for delivering strategic change into claims teams across the group, to help them serve our clients and deliver a world class service. Our change and business transformation projects exist to realise real business benefit. Service, Productivity, Quality, Indemnity and Governance are key areas of focus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a truly motivated project manager / business analyst to play a key part in helping us deliver a variety of projects that cover a diverse geographical spread; namely UK (Lloyd of London, Colchester, York) and internationally (Atlanta, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Lisbon).
Ideally, you will have:
* 5+ years experience of working as a Project Manager / Business Analyst in an environment of multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables.
* Knowledge and experience of Insurance Operations as a must, preferably within Claims.
* Managed the full project life cycle, from inception to implementation, including user acceptance testing and initial live running.
* Have the ability to combine; influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, inquiries and requests to meet deadlines
* Exposure to working in distributed teams and relationship building with stakeholders who are also not located within the same geographical area