SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards
Primary responsibility is to coordinate and facilitate software application development projects and changes, with the emphasis being ensuring that what is delivered to the business is consistent with the organization's policies, goals and requirements.
The Project Manager's overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of medium scale projects by adhering to the organizational software development lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage assigned project and work efforts according to defined SDLC framework.
- Work with business stakeholders, product owners, and technical resources and third-party vendors to scope, review, plan, and prioritize software application development projects and changes.
- Coordinate estimation efforts with technical resources to effectively size work efforts.
- Coordinate and utilize resources to optimal efficiency.
- Risk management - identify possible risks and plans for mitigation of those risks; anticipate problems/issues before they arise and determine appropriate action or escalation plan as needed.
- Facilitate change management and impact analysis.
- Coordinate and assist in issue resolution and root cause analysis activities.
- Encourage and lead in team building and motivation practices.
- Act as a liaison between the technical and business community.
- Manage and facilitate documentation of projects and work efforts.
- Manage and facilitate communication activities for status reporting, project and work efforts, risk mitigation plans and metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.