The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Insurance industry or Financial industry at the very least.
- Experience in Third Party Risk Management or Vendor Management
Business Need: Program Lead for up to 1.5 years with evaluation periods every 6 months
Program Lead responsibilities to encompass:
- These Components have been established; however they require update and ongoing maintenance
1. Program Governance and
2. Project Management Process and Tools
3. Project Planning and Kick off
- It would be expected this person would continue managing and supporting the various 2019 IRM Priorities:
Support Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Manager implementing Governance and Operating Model at 3 entities (Princeton, Hartford and Cincinnati):
- Developing and managing Project Plan(s) for Workstreams listed below
This includes: creating project plan, updating the plan, obtaining status from team members, preparing project status reports, presenting/reporting status as required
- Working on-site (primarily Princeton location) at a minimum 3 days per week.
This is intended to enable working relationship with team members, conducting telepresence meetings with US and MR project team members and stakeholders.
- Coach Local TPRM staff in their role as 2nd line
Support local project management, training, and presentations as required.
- Work with and support IT Governance: Risk , Security, Compliance lead with tool evaluation and selection
Prepare Project Charters, CBAs; assist Procurement with RFI/RFPs and related due diligence activities, support product implementation tasks as required.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, as appropriate
Workstreams to include:
- Tool evaluation and selection to include:
- Cyber Risk Assessment Tool e.g.: Cyber GRX
- Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) Platform (RSA Archer)
- Implementation of and operationalizing of 3rd Party Cyber Risk Classification and Assessment
- 3rd Party Risk Measurement and Reporting (KPIs, KRIs)