An amazing opportunity has just become available with one of our Best Insurance Clients here in Asia. We are looking for a seasoned PM with previous Regulatory projects experience within Insurance Industry, ideally Solvency 2, GDPR, IFRS initiatives.
You will be responsible for coordination across multiple streams, not being responsible for the delivery per se, you will assist Business Heads with the governance of the project and making sure that all the streams are aligned and are "on the same page".
- Have 9-12 years experience in Project role within Insurance industry;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority regulatory projects (IFRS, Solvency 2, GDPR etc)
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders.
- Have a good problem solving, communication and analytical skills.
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
- Be able to operate effectively in complex program environment and support multi-stakeholder information needs would require.
You will be responsible for:
- The support of the delivery and coordination of Project Management related activities within the PMO stream.
- Supporting key PMO deliverables such as the Business Case and Implementation Roadma
- Liaise with Programme Management team and other stakeholders on all aspects of the project.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of all governance and steering committees.
- Provide appropriate status communications to governance forums, stakeholders and clients.
- Assist in the development of implementation strategies and project plans; liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
- Develop and implement the strategy for the control and tracking of project related items including issues, assumptions, dependencies and associated costs and resources.
- Develop a strategy for and provide project communications, including documentation repository, website, meeting information and stakeholder engagement.
- Work with global/regional counterparts to provide synergies between regions and ensure the compliance with global best practices.
- Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage.
- Facilitating the planning to deliver the Regulatory Insurance solution including implementation approach for the recommended solution, and sequencing of key activities and milestones.
- Project KPIs (also measured on the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting, implementation roadmap and business case).
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!