- Project Managers plan, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from definition to closure. They are typically responsible for the end to end delivery of a single project or workstream of a larger project or programme, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a programme.
- They are responsible for deploying the Global Transformation Project Management framework within their project. They work closely with Programme Managers, Senior Project Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office to ensure alignment of their project with the wider change portfolio and the Group Strategy, Values and Behaviors.
- Project Managers may support 'small changes' by providing oversight and guidance to multiple smaller initiatives within a priority market.
- Investment Banking and ideally other banking domain knowledge;
- Front-to-back Project management experience;
- Strong communication skills, mature personality (stakeholders will be mainly senior stakeholders in the HQ);
- Ideally CDD, KYC, AML, Transaction Monitoring change projects experience;
- Certified PMP / Prince2