£52,000 + Benefits
Due to a period of significant growth, I am recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading Financial Services business based in Manchester City Centre.
As the Project Manager, you will work within a fast-growing Change function that is responsible for driving business and IT Change throughout the business. You will ultimately have full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of projects that will impact the functionality of the business as a whole.
- The Project Manager is required to lead the delivery of multiple technical Remediation Projects across the business
- The person will lead project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities ensuring that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained, and issues are actively managed through to their successful resolution
- They will demonstrate compliance with agreed methodology, standards, policies and procedures to ensure strong governance, sharing knowledge and providing feedback and ideas so that performance is continually improved;
Suitable candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience of working in a Change environment.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and co-ordination skills.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Good understanding of risks/issues and dependencies between tasks and projects.
- Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders.
A competitive salary and attractive benefits package is on offer and they reward success with an excellent bonus scheme and incentive package.
Please apply with your latest CV to register your interest and I will call you to discuss further.