A leading Insurer is currently looking for a Project Manager to come in and work on a project integrating a platform across their suppliers, looking at all technical integration.
- Mobilise the work and define the governance framework to operate with Market representatives, Initiatives and vendors
- Define detailed scope, approach and plans for each sub stream of Technical Integration
- Formalise Project Initiation Documents, Proposals, working arrangements, approaches, etc. making sure clarity of undertakings is well communicated and understood with stakeholders and team members
- Lead Market Working Groups and Workshops setup to support integration work as required
- Manage the overall Project day to day including planning, monitoring, control, reporting, management of economics, benefits case, etc.
- Management of Project risks, issues, dependencies
- Lead the requirements, design and implementation of integration solutions (as appropriate) throughout the life-cycle: technical design, testing, implementation, roll out
- Significant experience as Senior Project Manager leading complex undertakings, with budget in the region of £5mln plus
- Significant experience of managing software integration engagements with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in the delivery of complex data solutions would be highly advantageous
- Experience of leading successfully multiple Projects end to end is essential
- Experience of working with a multitude of stakeholders and of managing competing objectives in a Market context
- Previous experience working for a major consultancy would be advantageous
- Experience working in the London Market is mandatory