Project Manager - IFRS17
**Project Manager / Change Manager - IFRS17 - Insurance - London - Contract**
This role is for a Global Insurance business that is looking for an IFRS experienced Project Manager for their IFRS17 programme. The deliverables include functional design, user and business acceptance testing, assessing business change impacts and readiness, documenting impacts on processes / controls / roles, training and supporting the transition.
The key responsibilities are:
- Produce and track progress against a detailed project plan for all Release BI milestones and deliverables showing all dependencies.
- Manage cross-functional inputs from Finance & Actuarial, the wider programme team.
- Produce reports on progress, risk and issues across all Business Integration deliverables
- Support the programme and release management teams in driving progress and resolving wider issues where necessary.
- Engage with the release sponsor and other senior stakeholders to communicate progress and manage any changes to scope
- Deliver the end to end release lifecycle
- Adhere to the governance and PMO requirements of the programme and business change portfolio
- Contribute to PM Practice activities and administration as the role requires
- 5+ years project management experience
- Managing delivering of complex solutions requiring technical inputs from multiple disciplines
- Delivery of projects of up to £5m
- Managing the delivery of BI / Change activities - eg functional design, user and business acceptance testing, assessing business change impacts and readiness, documenting impacts on processes / controls / roles, training and supporting the transition
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Essex, England
- £50000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 4 days ago
Project Manager (Insurance) A Project Manager is required to join the new Change Team. The Team is responsible for co-ordinating, monitoring and executing a clearly defined Change Programme that works in alignment with the strategic goals and objectives of the business. Working closely ... Read More
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £450 - £550 per day
- 5 days ago
The Project Manager will need to have extensive experience within Data Warehousing projects and have excellent knowledge within BI. This person needs a minimum of 3 years' experience in Data Warehousing and be a very delivery focused individual who can engage well with the senior stakeh... Read More
- Brussels, Belgium
- 17 days ago
Position: By means of a project-based approach and management on a daily basis, the project manager must achieve the intended result qualitatively within the set budget and planning. The project manager needs to be able to work closely with the employees from the relevant departments (C... Read More
- London, England
- Additional benefits
- 17 days ago
Project Manager sitting within the Business Process Management department. The role is delivery focused project manager working closely with Business Stakeholders, Users, IT partners and 3rd Party Suppliers to appropriately represent and deliver strategic projects. This means ensuring t... Read More