Project Manager - Finance
The Project Manager - Finance is responsible for designing and managing complex work streams within a program of work and ensuring strategy and execution are performed to completion in accordance with the overall work stream vision for the largest and most complex projects Management of work streams:
- Work with stakeholders and team members to accomplish multiple project activities across regions or functions in order to facilitate goals of transformation project. .
- Provide support to stakeholders with items such as prioritization, assignment, and management of multiple projects and programs.
- Facilitate and support the utilization of project implementation documentation including implementation toolkits, and migration schedules.
- Manage the facilitation of project tasks and goals as well as staffing risk management in order to ensure proper management of risk and its impact on business initiatives for the project within the organization. Strategic support to the Portfolio of work:
- Create, develop and facilitate strategic documents such as Project Business cases, Assessments, Communication plans, and detailed project plans. Present project updates and presentations to senior management of Finance
- Facilitate and lead decision-making processes required for progress on assigned tasks and matters. Management of work stream controls and compliance to include
- Ensuring project controls are followed for assigned projects * Identification and resolution of issues and problems which occur on project work;
- Management of project/program deliverables including the management and mitigation of risk.
- Escalation of issues to management and ensure change control process for assigned projects and programs across functions are aligned. Staff Development:
- Provide management of staff to assure quality of work and integration of team members' work, to include documenting employee goals, conducting performance reviews for staff as directed, completing competency assessments and action plans for all team members, and ensuring current succession plans are in place for all employees within their assigned organization.
- Mentoring and developing staff in project management skills, as well as functional, technical, and behavioral competencies as required for each job function.
- Sarbanes Oxley-Act 404 (SOX 404)
- Auditing, compliance, treasury, reporting, internal control experience
- Bachelors Degree or advanced degree (MBA, Masters) in Economics, Finance, or similar field. Equivalent relevant experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- 5+ years experience in Finance and Accounting which includes 3-5 years of project management experience
- Proven people manager.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Junior Project Manager
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- 2 days ago
Junior Project Manager POSITION OVERVIEW: The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. The PM works closely with business partners and IT teams to support IT project delivery initiatives. Using standardized project management processes and Agile me... Read More
Project Manager - Technology
- Newark, New Jersey
- 23 days ago
What You'll Bring: Project Management Capabilities: At least 5-7 years of working experience as an Technology Project Manager, managing full software development life cycle (SDLC) Proficiency in MS-Project Proficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard presentations to diff... Read More
Helpdesk Analyst - Windows / AD / Applications / Finance
- London, England
- 19 days ago
Helpdesk Analyst - Windows / AD / Applications / Finance My centrally London based banking client is looking for an experienced and highly pro active Helpdesk Analyst to work supporting the EMEA business function. You will be working predominantly in a help desk role dealing with reques... Read More
- Jacksonville, Florida
- 3 days ago
IT Manager Have an immediate need for an experienced hands-on IT leader to organize, plan, implement, and manage multiple complex enterprise projects. Your strong leadership, communication, and technical skills will allow you to lead by example as you develop your staff and implement pr... Read More