I am currently working on a role for my client who are leadining specilaity insurer based in Central London.
I am looking for a Project Manager who has been involved in finance projects who can assist with the BREXIT programme for my client.
The initial contract is for 6 months with significant potential to extend, rates are flexible dependent upon experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently (immediate start preferred although they will consider notice for the right candidate).
The programme is a major workstream for the business with a significant budget. Candidates will be expected to have a good understanding of how an insurance business is structured with particular focus on regulatory/finance workstreams.
The client are looking for a business-facing Project manager to assist with the project implementation of the BREXIT programme.
As this is a high profile project for our client, it is important that the successful candidate meets all of their essential criteria.
- Experienced as a PM with good influencing and negotiating skills and the ability to constructively challenge at a senior level
- Success in the end-to-end project delivery in a global organisation within complex business environments
- Good knowledge of regulatory regime and legal frameworks
- Knowledge of applicable taxes including corporate tax, transfer pricing, VAT and IPT
- Experience working in financial services, with a preference for general insurance
If you are interested in this position, please respond to my advert and forward your most recent CV today.