My client, a Lloyd's Insurer, are seeking a Project Manager, with experience in Digital Automation projects including Robotics Process Automation (RPA), data capture, data automation, straight through processing and workflow automation.
The individual is required to have a particular focus on cutting edge/innovative technology in the insurance sector and MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN INSURANCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
The Project Manager will be a champion for change and improvement, helping the business functions to deliver their objectives for improvement and efficiency, ensuring alignment to the company strategy.
The role requires a Project Manager with experience of planning, executing and delivering projects to deadline and within strict budgets. This includes identifying resource requirements and coordinating efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee project quality control and risk throughout its life cycle.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Solid experience of Project Management in the Insurance industry
- Experience with Digital Automation projects such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA), data capture, data automation, straight through processing and workflow automation
- Experience with Automation tools such as UI Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or Kryon Systems
- Background working with LEAN methodologies
- Experience of working on process change projects
- Good understanding and experience of Agile and Non-Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of delivering multiple projects to the expected quality standards, and on time and within budget
- Strong organisational and business awareness
- Strong vendor/partner management experience
- Experience of working on software development projects with a good understanding of the phases of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of Business Analysis in the Insurance industry is desirable