Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for full end-to-end delivery of projects throughout the complete project lifecycle, including;
- Understanding the specific scope of each project and ensuring the appropriate project team and structure is mobilised to ensure its timely and successful delivery.
- Building robust, detailed business cases, including the clear identification and ownership of benefits to be delivered by their projects.
- Securing appropriate budget to deliver their projects and maintaining tight cost control throughout the lifecycle .
- Ensuring that the project life cycle is followed and all governance requirements are adhered to (including the effective identification and mitigation of project risks).
- Developing detailed plans and adopting appropriate management processes to track project progress and for the early identification of issues and any necessary countermeasures.
- Building strong relationships with the project sponsor and all other key stakeholders and ensuring timely communication throughout the project.
- Ensuring all parts of the business are engaged as necessary and actively contribute to all elements of the project, including readiness for acceptance into BAU
- Demonstrate experience and discipline of delivering an end to end project using project delivery lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment and an understanding of iterative delivery
- Strong project planning and financial controls.
- Results focused, displaying energy levels and personal commitment that inspires others
- Experience in digital technologies and their application to financial services
- Can respond quickly to issues, escalate appropriately, working on multiple topics, whilst clear focus on protecting delivery
- Experience delivering through 3rd parties (technical and agencies) with appropriate checks and controls
- Strong communication skills and extensive stakeholder management experience