Project Manager - Professional Services - Leeds - up to £60k
Project Manager, Technology, IT, Change, Transformation, Systems, Infrastructure, Process Improvement, Change Management.
A large multinational organisation are looking for a Project Manager to join their IT Change function to drive exciting new initiatives. The role reports directly into the Portfolio Director. Experience of both IT change and Business change focused projects within a professional services environment would be ideal. The team has received fantastic buy in from the organisation, with good budgets for the IT & Business projects that are in the pipeline. It is important that the successful project manager has experience of influencing and managing senior stakeholders. Projects will include Cloud migrations, systems implementations and technology focused business change projects.
- Demonstrable experience working and delivering on multiple IT Change based projects simultaneously with a range of budgets.
- Experience of working within a large professional services organisation, ideally with a national or global remit.
- Good solid experience working on IT aligned Business Change projects within a professional services environment.
- Good demonstrable experience of successful project delivery.
- Experience managing and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Prince2 or equivalent professional qualification
The organisation are renowned for their work & are present in a number of nations. They have been consistently investing into their IT Change function and are now looking to create an advantage over their competitors.
For a confidential discussion contact Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com or 0203 861 9150