Project Manager - IT - North East Yorkshire - £30-£40k - Permanent
Project Manager, IT, Change, Delivery, Systems, Implementation, Network, Infrastructure, PMO
An up and coming IT Business based within the North Yorkshire area require a IT Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful Project Manager will be responsible for delivering against defined business outcomes and client technical requirements, as documented. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering network infrastructure projects of varying sizes across a range of clients and locations. The role is predominantly office based however there will be the occasional travel to client site.
- A proven track record in Project Management
- Experience of managing large scale Business Process and IT Projects
- Experience of managing people within an IT service Delivery environment
- Good experience with MS Office & Projects
- High standard of written report writing skills
- Ability to supervise and manage relationships with internal staff and external parties
The organisation is an ambitious IT provider who have shown progressive growth over the last 5 years. With a national client base that is growing year on year, they are looking to recruit for more IT project managers to help expand their offering.
Contact Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com or 0203 861 9150