Project Manager - Insurance / Legal - Manchester - up to £70k
Project Manager, Business Analyst, Requirements, Target Operating Model, Business Process, Improvement, Change
A large multinational organisation is looking for a project manager to join their change function to drive exciting new initiatives. The role sits within a completely new change team based in Manchester, reporting into the Change director. The role will involve gathering requirements and understanding the business, then delivering on process improvement initiatives including the TOM. The organisation is looking for a Project Manager who is comfortable in rolling their sleeves up, working on the requirements gathering and then delivering on a number of varied projects.
- Experience of working and delivering on large strategy & Target Operating Model projects
- Good solid project management experience, e2e delivery experience
- Experience of gathering requirements, working as a Business Analyst
- Good demonstrable Stakeholder Management experience
- Good demonstrable experience of Governance surrounding projects.
- Experience of the legal or insurance sector is preferable
The organisation are globally renowned for their high profile work. They are present across all continents and are well respected for their innovative approach to their service.
Contact Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com or 0203 861 9150