Role overview & responsibilities:
The role of Project Manager (PM) is to provide best in class Project Management on key customer projects, delivering cloud based CTI and telephony solutions.
Project Managers will form a project delivery team including Professional Services, Provisioning, Site Readiness and Customer Success Managers.
The PM will provide direction and leadership to the project team and take overall responsibility for the end to end project delivery.
The PM will also provide senior levels of support on customer escalations within the Professional Services team using their knowledge and skills to win back dissatisfied customers.
The PM will engage with a customer during both the Sales Cycle and Project Delivery.
PMO sits within the Customer Success Group and works in close collaboration with Professional Services.
Skills and Experience
- Looking for an experienced business focussed Project Manager who has the skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Ideally will have some experience of delivering Projects in contact centre environments
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Keen to work in a client-focused environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, ideally inclusive of Visio.