As the Project Manager, you will operate out of the company PMO function and provide best in class Project Management service on company customer projects, delivering cloud-based CTI and telephony solutions. As the Project Manager, you will help form a project delivery team that includes; Professional Services, Provisioning, Site Readiness and Customer Success Managers.
About the role
You will provide direction and leadership to the project team and take overall responsibility for the end to end project delivery. You will also provide senior levels of support on customer escalations within the Professional Services team using their knowledge and skills to win back dissatisfied customers. You will engage with a customer during both the Sales Cycle and Project Delivery. PMO sits within the Customer Success Group and works in close collaboration with Professional Services.
Skills and Experience
- The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills. Proven ability to train customers in software applications.
- Keen to work in a client-focused environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, ideally inclusive of Visio.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, taking direction when necessary
- Willingness to keep management appraised of potential areas of concern, escalating when necessary
- Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time
- Driver's license and be willing and able to travel at short notice.
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits