You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms based in the City of London. Our client is looking for 5 Project Managers to join the Product Delivery Portfolio on a permanent basis. It is important for you to have a proven track record of successfully leading on, and delivering projects within a front office environment and across a wide range of functions, specifically including fund launches
- Manage product development projects from design through to launch. The successful candidate will be required to motivate a multi-disciplined team of internal (and/or external) representatives to ensure the project delivers on time and within budget.
- Ability to take a hands-on role within the project, working with fund managers and investment professionals.
- Manage senior stakeholders.
- Build successful relationships with the project delivery partners, including external legal counsel, fund administrator, trustee/custodian and auditor.
- Manage projects that deliver benefit to Front Office; these are product delivery projects, rather than IT change projects.
The experience and skills needed
It is important for you to have a proven track record of successfully leading on, and delivering projects within a front office environment and across a wide range of functions, specifically including fund launches
Project management experience within investment management with an understanding of different approaches/methodologies.
Strong influence and negotiating skills with an ability to manage a variety of stakeholders.
Willingness to work to tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects, taking into account evolving business priorities.
Strong analytic and proven problem-solving skills with an ability to negotiate pragmatic solutions to meet conflicting business requirements.
Highly motivated, proactive and resilient.
Good investment and asset class knowledge.
Good awareness of related regulations (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID2 etc.).
The Benefits of this Role
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus package dependent on experience. This job gives you an opportunity to lead exciting and progressive projects with a highly prestigious company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org