You will be joining one of Europe's leading Investment Management firms based in the City of London. Our client is looking for 5 Project Managers to join the Product Delivery Portfolio on a permanent basis
- Manage product development projects from design through to launch. The successful candidate will be required to motivate a multi-disciplined team of internal (and/or external) representatives to ensure the project delivers on time and within budget.
- Ability to take a hands-on role within the project, working with fund managers and investment professionals.
- Manage senior stakeholders.
- Build successful relationships with the project delivery partners, including external legal counsel, fund administrator, trustee/custodian and auditor.
- Manage projects that deliver benefit to Front Office; these are product delivery projects, rather than IT change projects.
The experience and skills needed
- Project management experience within investment management with an understanding of different approaches/methodologies.
- A proven track record of successfully leading on, and delivering projects within a front office environment, across a wide range of functions.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal, with excellent active listening skills.
- Strong influence and negotiating skills with an ability to manage a variety of stakeholders.
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects, taking into account evolving business priorities.
- Strong analytic and proven problem-solving skills with an ability to negotiate pragmatic solutions to meet conflicting business requirements.
- Highly motivated, proactive and resilient.
- Ability to be flexible and to manage ambiguity during project delivery.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation, with strong relationship management skills.
- Good investment and asset class knowledge.
- Good awareness of related regulations (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID2 etc.).
The Benefits of this Role
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and bonus package dependent on experience. This job gives you an opportunity to lead exciting and progressive projects with a highly prestigious company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Change Management contact James Wood at Oliver James Associates on 020 3861 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org