Programme Manager - Legal - Yorkshire - £Neg
Programme Manager, Management, Stakeholder Management, Governance, Risk, Progress
A organisation with a national reach is looking for a Programme Manager to join their change function to drive exciting new initiatives. The role involves working with a varied array of stakeholders, sitting within the project and portfolio team. The role requires a good mix of both business & technology led change.
- Experience of working and delivering on large programmes of work
- Good solid Programme Management experience, e2e delivery experience.
- Good demonstrable Stakeholder Management experience, within a corporate environment
- Good demonstrable experience of Governance surrounding projects, managing the progress.
- Good experience of engaging senior management.
- PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Experience of working within a professional services environment in preferable
The organisation are renowned UK wide for being a leader in their field and are now looking to drive the business forward by investing in their programme and portfolio delivery team.
Contact Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com or 0203 861 9150