Programme Director - IT Transformation - Manchester - Up to £100,000
Programme Director, Business Change, IT Transformation
My client, a leading national organisation, are looking for recruit a programme director on a permanent basis to lead on a number of new forward thinking IT transformation projects. The is an opportunity to lead the business on a number of exciting new initiatives, driving the ongoing development of strategic platforms, shaping the business & driving growth. This role reports directly into the CIO, being part of the wider senior IT team.
The successful programme director will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for the for all aspects of the programme of work - including the Programme management office, delivery teams and budgets
- Ensuring the smooth delivery of the programme to a 'business as usual' state
- Work alongside senior stakeholders to ensure that the IT initiatives are delivered.
- Work with existing 3rd party partners across the business, part of the role will revolve around reducing the reliance of 3rd party partners going forward.
In order to be considered for the position of programme director you must demonstrate:
- Proven large scale delivery experience - managing budgets of up to £5mil
- Experience of delivering IT initiatives across large business's.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to bridge the gap between the IT & Business
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
A shortlist will be drawn up by the 29th of June. Contact me directly on 0203 861 9150 to find out more about the position.