I'm seeking an PMO to join an esteemed London Market Insurer in Central London on a contract basis. You'll be joining as a Programme Coordinator on a large business change transformation programme.
You'll be assisting in the coordination of a large-scale office move programme (US & UK). The programme element will be business change focused, but facilitate the delivery of IT innovation across both offices.
- Project and Programme Plan maintenance
- Status and Executive Report compilation
- Invoice tracking and management
- Project and Steering Committee meeting diary management
- Generation of Project and Board meeting minutes
- Maintenance of Project RAID logs and action trackers
- Maintenance of Programme artifacts in a central repository
- Liaison with technical and non-technical team members to address project related questions, issues, and risks.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Required Education/Training & Experience:
- Very strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal with confidence to liaise with all seniority levels within the organization
- Experience of Business Change and Transformation Projects/Programmes
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar office relocation/consolidation role, preferably multinational
- Foundation Level Project Management Methodology Certification
- Solid Excel Skills and MS Project Skills
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
And I'd be happy to discuss this opportunity in further detail -
020 3861 9308