We are currently recruiting for a position in Edinburgh for a leading insurer to oversee the auditing of their change portfolio. Experience in reporting to SPMs and stakeholders will supplement the application.
Please note these responsibilities:
- Responsible for actively supporting the team to scope, plan and execute all audits using innovative methods to maximise impact and efficiency.
- Responsible for managing audits concurrently whilst overcoming timescale, competing priorities, budgetary and resource challenges to complete and deliver the plan.
- Support the function's ambition to become a Trusted Advisor to the business by developing strong, credible and partnership based relationships with senior management.
- Build credible partnership based relationships with stakeholders during audits.
- Support the wider Change audit team in developing their stakeholder relationships.
The right candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level with relevant qualifications
- Experience of delivering audits of complex or high profile change initiatives in an FS context.
- Strong awareness of best practice strategic change management, including change delivery frameworks such as waterfall and agile.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with a track record of engaging and influencing senior stakeholders.
- A strong focus on delivering high quality outputs.
Please attach a CV with any serious applications and add references and contact details on related CVs and Cover Letters.