Program Management Officer
We are currently recruiting for a position in Edinburgh for a leading insurer to oversee the auditing of their change portfolio. Experience in reporting to SPMs and stakeholders will supplement the application.
Please note these responsibilities:
- Responsible for actively supporting the team to scope, plan and execute all audits using innovative methods to maximise impact and efficiency.
- Responsible for managing audits concurrently whilst overcoming timescale, competing priorities, budgetary and resource challenges to complete and deliver the plan.
- Support the function's ambition to become a Trusted Advisor to the business by developing strong, credible and partnership based relationships with senior management.
- Build credible partnership based relationships with stakeholders during audits.
- Support the wider Change audit team in developing their stakeholder relationships.
The right candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level with relevant qualifications
- Experience of delivering audits of complex or high profile change initiatives in an FS context.
- Strong awareness of best practice strategic change management, including change delivery frameworks such as waterfall and agile.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with a track record of engaging and influencing senior stakeholders.
- A strong focus on delivering high quality outputs.
Please attach a CV with any serious applications and add references and contact details on related CVs and Cover Letters.
- London, England
- £500 - £600 per day
- 29 days ago
I am currently looking to recruit three Internal Auditors for a leading consultancy based in Central London. My client currently has multiple projects working directly within the Asset/Investment Management space and as a result, need additional resources to assist with these projects s... Read More
Senior IT Auditor
- Manhattan, New York
- 26 days ago
Global Financial Services firm is looking to add a Senior IT Auditor to their group internal audit team. The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible assurance on the adequacy, appropriateness and effectiveness of the IT internal control environment. Responsibilities Include But Not Limite... Read More