Program Director - Claims Transformation
One of the leading international insurance companies is currently looking for a Claims Transformation Lead to join their growing company. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a large scale global project and lead the entire project from start to finish.
Reporting directly to the Chief Transformation Officer, you willl be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of a large scale regional Claims transformation project aimed to improve operational efficiency.
- Perform in-depth business, project and change impact analysis to understand requirements, risks, mitigating factors and plans.
- Ensure smooth running of the project and ensure objectives are being delivered on time and within budget.
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of project and change initiatives.
The ideal candidate would be someone with:
- At least 8 years relevant experience, ideally in project management, transformation and/or claims operation.
- Extensive experience in claims operations and knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder management.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact at +852 3018 4607 for a confidential discussion. All applications will be STRICTLY confidential and used only for recruitment purposes.
Head of Business Development
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 9 days ago
A growing start up InsurTech firm is expanding their Hong Kong branch with the addition of a Business Development Leader. Their HK business is the most advanced across their Asia region, where you will have the opportunity to lead the team and execute Partnership deals with Insurers in ... Read More