One of the leading international insurance companies is currently looking for a Claims Transformation Lead to join their growing company. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a large scale global project and lead the entire project from start to finish.
Reporting directly to the Chief Transformation Officer, you willl be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of a large scale regional Claims transformation project aimed to improve operational efficiency.
- Perform in-depth business, project and change impact analysis to understand requirements, risks, mitigating factors and plans.
- Ensure smooth running of the project and ensure objectives are being delivered on time and within budget.
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of project and change initiatives.
The ideal candidate would be someone with:
- At least 8 years relevant experience, ideally in project management, transformation and/or claims operation.
- Extensive experience in claims operations and knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder management.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact at +852 3018 4607 for a confidential discussion. All applications will be STRICTLY confidential and used only for recruitment purposes.