An established Asset Management firm in Central London is looking for a person to be responsible for production support, troubleshooting and firefight existing reports.
The ideal person will be expected to contribute to the development of underlying workflows, engineering solutions to prevent reoccurrence of issues, and will also be expected to produce new data and analysis workflows.
You will wear many hats, work with different teams and be able to adapt and learn quickly.
We are looking for an individual who will take the ownership and responsibility, and take initiative to use best practices to improve incrementally and continually towards an automated architecture.You will need to understand and have intuition for the financial aspects of the outputs to be able to catch issues with the accuracy, quality, consistency, and timeliness of the results.
The work will include hands-on development and maintenance of KNIME, python, Tableau, R, java, RESTful, Bloomberg, Excel, VBA workflows, with strong database development (SQL, SPARQL, SHACL) and analytical mathematics skills. Practical experience of revision control is required, with familiarity with git, and working with multi-branch revision control.
Working financial knowledge of equities, fixed income, and currency product
- Development experience with analytical platforms such as KNIME, Alteryx, RapidMiner
- Database experience with SQL, SPARQL, owl and semantic technology
- Web service experience, RESTful interfaces, json, yaml, css
- Maths skills, university level linear algebra, calculus, set theory, probability and statistics
Why you should apply:
- Competitive salary (eligibility for discretionary bonus, pension, health benefits)
- Exposure to all areas of the business
- Working with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Continual growth and development
- Working under a very experience and renowned PM
Job status: full time
Posting date: 12rd Apr 2019
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Job type: permanent
Career level: Beginning to mid-level