The team is responsible for delivering a best in class eCommerce shopping experience and a reading/listening platform that delights our customers and partners.
You will be reporting to senior management, as the Product Owner plays a vital role in delivering Product Ideas, product iterations or new partner integrations. They will be responsible for: for working with the development, design, business teams and our partners to help deliver new features and onboard new partners.
The successful candidate in this role will be;
- Transcribing requirements from scope documents into feature level epics and stories for development teams, required to be a gate for product iterations and be involved in product backlog prioritisation.
- Assisting the leadership team in the tactical delivery of all products falling under their responsibilities.
- Create full product specifications for all products under their control
- Gather or refine requirements by interacting with Product, Design, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales, Analytics, Publisher Operations, Operations or Customer Care teams as needed.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship)
If you're driven, analytical, an exceptional communicator, creative, ultra-organized, performance-focused, and able to deliver high-quality work within a fast-paced environment at our Dublin, based office, we want to hear from you!
- Degree level qualification in Engineering, Computer Sciences or 1-2 years equivalent experience in Product, Design or Business Analysis roles.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to convey insights from complex analysis to non-technical business users at varying levels of quantitative familiarity
- Outstanding organizational skills, self-motivated, creative problem solver with a high attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with a diverse range of subject matter experts to create clear business requirements, documentation and other artifacts for use in design and development.
- Dedication to continual self improvement and learning
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with identifying product iterations based on data from customers, feedback from testing and strategic initiatives
- Experience enabling the success of design and development teams by writing concise stories that clearly represent the requirements and scope of a product iteration
- Experience working in e-commerce, online retail or digital content sales
- Experience working in an Agile software development or product environment