This is a new headcount to help the hybrid UI/UX and business to choose the right products at the right time, to won that product and to drive it from the back to the front and to update the products along the way.
The Group Digital Transformation Department is responsible to drive the alignment of business outcomes to the Digital Strategy. We operate across all markets, collaborates across functions in order to support the 3 Pillars of our Digital Strategy:
I. Deliver Superior Customer Experience
II. Pursue Operational Efficiency
III. Optimised Business Model
Detailed job responsibilities are,
- Support the Team's effort to ideate, develop and implement transformation initiatives.
- Conduct customer research and competition intelligence to identify needs and market gaps.
- Create requirements, and coordinate with the internal/external teams to fulfill business goals.
- Create documentation for internal and external users.
- Leverage performance and digital analytics to fulfill customer experience goals.
- Liaise with solutions delivery, marketing, operations, distribution, product and other functions to allow a smooth and efficient execution of digital initiatives.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Deliver best-in-class digital capability in-line with the defined digital and business goals
- Promote digital best practices in-line with company digital and business goals
- Exemplify Customer Focus, Collaboration and Results Oriented competencies
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL CONTACTS
This position will support the Head of Group Digital Transformation to:
- Manage cross-functional, external / internal partners for country-specific and group-led initiatives.
- Direct/Guide cross-functional stakeholders to deliver digital initiatives.
- Ensure closed-loop process with technology solution delivery teams.
- Report directly to the Product Manager Lead and the Head of Group Digital Distribution.
- Strong ability to understand business needs and to make decisions based on the defined KPIs.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Business, or Information Technology or equivalent, about 2 years' working experience in eCommerce / Insurtech-Fintech / Start-up environment, while not mandatory, will be advantageous
- Excellent understanding of digital best practices and its applicability to financial services.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital lifestyle, operations, and technology trends
- Strong knowledge of JIRA software as well as Google Analytics is mandatory.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and with vendors to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve operational issues like bridging the agenda between business and technology.
Please apply with an updated CV.