** Product Manager - Contract - Surrey - Flexible location **
This leading Financial Services business is looking for a Product Manager to come in and take ownership of a large programme due to a recent restructure. You will be looking after a large team being a direct point of contact between suppliers and the business. You will be looking after all Infrastructure within the business and must have worked within an agile environment. You will own the overall road map with responsibility to support senior management, stakeholders and team members to understand and get the business to a successful place.
The Product Manager is the value stream's main point of escalation and you have the responsibility for maintaining and prioritising from the Enterprise portfolio backlog as well as balancing the demands for Small Change, Continuous Improvement and maintaining the underlying operating model.
Skills & Experience we're looking for:
- Bachelor's/Masters degree preferred
- SAFe Certification preferred
- Extensive experience in a similar role (Chief Product Owner / Area Product Owner / Product Manager / Scrum Product Owner).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in theories and applications of product delivery and user-centric design practices.
- Advanced stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Proven leadership in a matrix management organisation.
- Strong awareness of the control environment within a financial services organisation.
- Strong awareness and understanding of Conduct Risk.