As the Product Manager, you will work for one of the UK's fastest growing Insurers where you will own and drive the end-to-end development of bespoke Call Centre technology to enable the business to sustain the increased activity through it's growing customer base. You will be working as part of a growing experienced team, building, expanding and enhancing a variety of platforms across challenging and transformational projects.
What you can expect as a Product Manager
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships and using these to generate commitment and buy in.
- Undertake exploratory analysis in order to support the investigation of new business opportunities.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development teams and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ensure that scrum teams always have adequate amount of stories to work on.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
What we are looking for:
- Experience within a Product Owner / Manager role
- Previous experience of creating Call Centre applications
- Experience of working on large projects within an agile / SCRUM / DevOps delivery model
- Experience of end to end Product Delivery cycle
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
What would be desirable to have:
- Previous experience of working with Offshore development teams
- CSPO certificate
- Previous Insurance industry experience