Process Reengineering Consultant - Watford Area
Brand new role within an established global business. The business has recently won a huge contract with a well known retailer which will see further growth in this North London Office. To enable them to grow and deliver this contract effectively, they require a Process Reengineering Consultant to work with the Exec's, Managers and teams to identify what their current processes through workshops and make recommendations.
We are looking for someone who can understand the pain points within the business in relation to their current processes, identify those gaps and opportunities to implement better ways of working, and then make efficiencies by implementing new processes which may include some Automation.
Responsible for leading business process reengineering initiatives. Designing, scoping and supporting the end to end delivery an end to end automated solution across relevant parts of the business in order to maximise business efficiency and reduce operational risk.
- Own process reengineering for the delivery of high quality and consistent automated processes in line with operational requirements delivered to agreed timescales
- Engage with senior stakeholders to collaboratively identify opportunities for business process improvement
- Prioritise the process pipeline to deliver automation in a cost-effective manner and against business requirements
- In a collaborative manner, design simplified, rationalised end to end processes, including the use of automation
- Ensure all processes covered by simplification/automation are appropriately documented
- Responsible for defining the KPIs which the performance of simplified processes can be tracked and reported on
- Supporting the business through the implementation of process simplification
- Engagement with business and IT change management teams to proactively manage operational and system changes to maintain service delivery
- Through support and influence of key stakeholders, ensure the delivery of an effective service across all aspects of the business
Key Skills and Experience
- A track record in designing and implementing the automation of processes to achieve efficiencies, cost reductions and reduced risk
- Evidence of successful delivery of initiatives that have realised savings and service improvements for the organisation
- Proven experience in using technology to improve business outcomes
- Experience of working in a complex political environment at a senior level
- Experience of employee engagement and influencing staff, senior managers, Members and stakeholders, to achieve organisational outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information at all levels in a way that is concise and easily understood
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions
- The ability to monitor and analyse data
- Financial analysis skills
- Demonstrable ability of working in a collaborative manner
The offices are easily commutable from Barnet, Edgeware and Watford.