This Process Owner will design and drive improvements to the processes of Service Management that result in improved system stability and availability, increased execution quality and reduced errors. This role is responsible for the overall success of the processes. This includes monitoring the processes for effectiveness and efficiency, developing and implementing continuous process improvement activities, and ensuring their adherence.
- Define and implement the mission and objectives of the processes.
- Define standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor and measure effectiveness; develop and manage action plans to continuously improve KPIs.
- Develop and manage all process documentation including user and training guides.
- Provide training on the process.
- Identify and prioritize requirements and enhancements for all tools supporting the processes.
- Ensure processes adhere to the IT Compliance & Controls Assurance program.
- Host regularly scheduled process review meetings.
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Swiss Franc120000 - Swiss Franc165000 per annum
- 26 days ago
Product Owner Zurich / Permanent The main responsibility will be for the correct management of the product pipeline You coordinate closely with the product managers, IT architects and other stakeholders and ensure the implementation / delivery You define the sprint goals and organize th... Read More
- New Hampshire, USA
- 11 days ago
This candidate will design and drive improvements to the processes of Service Management that result in improved system stability and availability, increased execution quality and reduced errors. This role is responsible for the overall success of the processes. This includes monitoring... Read More
Lead Process Improvement Engineer
- New York, USA
- 18 days ago
What does a Lead Business Process Engineer's workday look like? Lead Process Improvement projects that deliver measurable business results through effective process development, integrated project/change management and implementation. Build commitment to business process management and ... Read More
Director PMO | Reinsurance | NJ
- Morristown, New Jersey
- US$150000.0 - US$200000.0 per annum
- 19 days ago
My client is seeking a seasoned PMO Director to join a global Reinsurance business. You will be the face of the team, and be responsible for Project and Program standards and processes. The successful PMO Director should have the following skills: - P&C Insurance / Reinsurance experienc... Read More