- Required: Experience within P&C insurance with strong background in process engineering/improvement. Six sigma certification (or similar) preferred.
- Applies advanced knowledge and skills in business and process engineering discipline; change management, and continuous improvement.
- Identifies opportunities, validates, prioritizes, and communications potential process engineer solutions. Shapes vision mobilizes commitment and leads team to change process, systems and structures.
- Provides data driven insight to management on key business issues. Identifies information flows across the business, and the relationships between those entities. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Utilizes knowledge of customers, products, processes and Continuous Improvement expertise to analyze business problem(s)and determine the best methodology to resolve defects and issues.
- Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity, identifies root cause, conducts complex statistical analysis, and parses the "important few from the trivial many."
- Performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes and/or channels.
- Drives improvement implementation efforts based on analysis with strong change management discipline and communications.
- Is able to recommend and design solutions based on industry knowledge, prior experience and awareness of emerging technologies and tools
Process Improvement Analyst
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Analyst|
|Location:||Manhattan, New York|
|Salary:||US$60 - US$70 per hour|
|Job list.duration:||6 Months|
|Contact Name:||Connor Wallace-Sims|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Business Analyst COREP
Salary: €70000 - €80000 per jaar
Business Analyst - Digital Banking
Business Systems Analyst - Illustrations
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Salary: US$70000 - US$125000 per annum
IFRS 17 Business Analyst (Lead Insurer)