Process Improvement Analyst
- Required: Experience within P&C insurance with strong background in process engineering/improvement. Six sigma certification (or similar) preferred.
- Applies advanced knowledge and skills in business and process engineering discipline; change management, and continuous improvement.
- Identifies opportunities, validates, prioritizes, and communications potential process engineer solutions. Shapes vision mobilizes commitment and leads team to change process, systems and structures.
- Provides data driven insight to management on key business issues. Identifies information flows across the business, and the relationships between those entities. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Utilizes knowledge of customers, products, processes and Continuous Improvement expertise to analyze business problem(s)and determine the best methodology to resolve defects and issues.
- Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity, identifies root cause, conducts complex statistical analysis, and parses the "important few from the trivial many."
- Performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes and/or channels.
- Drives improvement implementation efforts based on analysis with strong change management discipline and communications.
- Is able to recommend and design solutions based on industry knowledge, prior experience and awareness of emerging technologies and tools
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- 10 minutes ago
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | Atlanta The Company: A global P&C Insurance business with an excellent reputation for their professionalism and high standards. They have created a brand new position for a Senior Process Improvement Analyst Senior Process Improvement Ana... Read More
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | NYC
- New York, USA
- 33 minutes ago
Senior Process Improvement Analyst | Insurance | NYC The Company: A global P&C Insurance business with an excellent reputation for their professionalism and high standards. Great people culture, modern offices in Midtown NYC. They have created a brand new position for a Senior Process I... Read More
Business Process Manager
- City of London, London
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 21 days ago
Business Process Manager - Insurance The Role Permanent Business Process Manager to implement, embed and evolve a business process management (BPM) capability within Data Management and Operations (DM&O). Based in the London office the Business Process Manager role will be someone who w... Read More
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- 26 days ago
ORGANIZATIONAL ANALYST ll candidato/a, riportando al Responsabile Organizzazione, sarà responsabile di supportare la struttura nella realizzazione di progetti organizzativi e di ottimizzazione/effecientamento dei processi operativi e decisionali, sia in ambito Operations che di Business... Read More