I am recruiting for a Privacy Manager contract for a leading Insurer based in the City of London. This is a role with a world renowned organisation to bolster their ongoing GDPR compliance programme.
- Provide strategic frameworks, leadership and enforcement in best practice information governance for privacy needs
- Communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders
- Understand and work across a matrix management structure and achieve results
- Build and maintain effective working relationships
- Operate strategically as well as focus on the detail
- Work in a structured way and under minimum supervision
- Highly organised with excellent project management skills
- Data protection laws and regulations
- Worldwide data protection regulation, law and practices. In particular, an in depth understanding of the GDPR.
- Operational aspects of data protection including privacy practices such as impact assessments, handling data subject's requests, employee monitoring, vendor contracts and breach management
- Commercial insurance industry, terminology and strategic drivers
- Corporation's processing operations and insight into how to best apply data regulation
Experience working within insurance is highly preferable in this role.
Day rate is negotiable.
If this is of interest please call 0203 861 9258 or email your CV directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration