Privacy Counsel - Global Media + Entertainment
London - Salary up to £95,000 with bonus and benefits
My client, a global media and entertainment company that operates in over 40 countries are looking for an experienced Privacy professional with a legal background to join the Global Privacy team.
The Privacy function is responsible for setting and maintaining the Global Privacy strategy across the Group and is involved in working closely with
The role will give you the opportunity to work across a variety of areas in the business and gain exposure to International Privacy matters, the responsibilities could include:
- Maintaining and reviewing policies
- Advising the business on new product development and marketing strategies.
- Advising on Cross-Border Data Transfers, EU Model Clause etc.
- Contract negotiations.
- Assisting with the Privacy Impact assessment process
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Legally qualified (ideally 4yr+ PQE but candidates outside this range will be considered)
- Experience in a top-tier firm or extensive in-house experience.
- Experience of applying Data Protection/Privacy legislation and practices.
- Ideally some experience with Privacy laws outside of the EEA.
- Fast-paced and ambitious.
- Leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Protection professional to play a large part in shaping a forward thinking and innovative Privacy department and the strategy in a global business. The function is already doing some very exciting work and you would have the opportunity to contribute considerably to its success.
This role will not be on the market for long, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or get in touch on 0203 861 9253 for more details and a confidential conversation regarding the role.