Leading Big-Data software company based in Dublin seeking a Principal Erlang Developer.
Leading Big-Data software company based in Dublin.
Background to the role:
The company is going through a period of hyper-growth.
- Designing & implementing distributed storage systems.
- Interfacing with real time event based systems, IOT protocols like MQTT, COAP.
- Working in a group of passionate developers in a high energy, fast paced and outcome oriented environment.
- Participating in design discussions, building prototypes independently and contributing to deliver high quality products.
- Assuming responsibilities as a motivated developer to write scalable and high performance software, creating solid white box test cases, conducting performance benchmarks and delivering creative customer facing content on the product.
- Total 4 to 8 years of experience in working with UNIX based distributed systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Erlang/Elixir/OTP;
- Experience building high distributed and scalable systems using Distributed Erlang/OTP
- Experience in development of Web-services and server applications using Erlang/OTP
- Knowledge of network protocols (HTTP, TCP, UDP, SSL, XMPP etc.)
If interested, get in touch by sending your CV to martin.duffy(at)ojassociates.com or call him on 015532563