The leading P+C in the world is expanding its Kuala Lumpur actuarial department. As the Pricing Manager, you will define pricing strategies and hire and manage pricing analysts.
- Create and assist in pricing model
- Development of new product pricing
- Pricing analysis and review pricing proposals
- Engage with senior stakeholders in regards to IFRS 17
- Manage analysts with their data prep and analysis
The ideal candidate would be progressing through exams, have experience leading junior analysts, and be familiar with SAS, SQL, and Emblem.
For more information, get in touch with Jennifer Seto at firstname.lastname@example.org