This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified actuary (or near) to lead a pricing team in a global life insurer.
* Actuarial pricing under IFRS and MC basis, including feasibility study on product development, modelling and assumption setting with justifications and recommendation, reinsurance negotiation, preparing or reviewing pricing documents with limitation logs and expert judgment logs and approval papers.
* Annual profitability review, product review or analysis and etc
* Monitoring of PAR and universal life business, including but not limited to policyholders non-guaranteed benefits. e.g. annual dividend, terminal bonus, dividend accumulation rate, crediting rate and etc.
* University graduate in Actuarial Studies or related discipline
* Preferably be a qualified actuary from a recognized actuarial body such as FSA, FIA, FAA * Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
* Possess strong problem solving skills for wide range of problem
* Good command of spoken and written English
* Knowledge of Prophet is preferable.