Oliver James Associates are currently supporting a global insurer in their recruitment of a Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst. You will be directly involved in projects which involve technical pricing, product development analytics, performance monitoring and measurement, as well as assessment of reinsurance needs.
- Providing the relevant Product Tower with the actuarial support they require to profitably grow their business and take remedial action where needed.
- Produce transactional pricing analysis for accounts within agreed timescales, working closely with underwriters.
- Actively involved in technical pricing tool development and enhancements, whilst considering local market requirements.
- In co-ordination with the actuarial pricing team, monitor rates at renewal and new business, ensure technical pricing models are in place and reviewed regularly.
- Report performance at granular level (account and rating factor) in order for business units to optimise performance.
- Ensure data used for pricing and monitoring is complete, accurate, adequate and timely.
- Comply with key regulatory and risk management procedures.
- Adherence to European and matrix decision making standards within the authorities provided.