My client is a market leading Financial Services (Insurance) business based in Surrey.
Job purpose -
The role's purpose is primarily to support the Finance Manager in preparation of MI reports, budgets and forecasting as well as providing ongoing reports (IFRS and GAAP). This role offers the rare opportunity to have exposure to Senior Management and provide business partnering to C-Level individuals within the organisation.
- Particular focus on revenue - take ownership for understanding variances
- Challenging the business on the validity of expense requirements
- Preparing reports under GAAP and IFRS
- Building relationships across divisional directors and the wider finance team
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA accountant (Must be at least PQ or a Finalist)
- Strong experience in a junior role within a large corporate finance division
- Strong reporting and analytical experience
- Experience gained within Financial Services would be advantageous