Portfolio Manager/ Senior PMO Manager - Leading Insurer Regional Office
I am looking for a Portfolio-level PMO to join my Insurance client's multinational Transformation Project team. Ideal candidates would be someone with solid Insurance/ FS Program/ Portfolio management experience, someone strong in setting up governance and reporting functions.
What is the role about
- Manage the integrated program plan for all workstreams including time, scope, cost, quality and help track weekly, monthly progress against the set objectives, report out progress and departure to the Project team owners and the Steering Committee
- Collate qualitative and quantitative information on project performance for preparing & producing progress reports & performance dashboard for internal management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to obtain the respective workstream plans required to build the integrated plan
- Work closely with Transformation team & business partners to devise, develop & deliver appropriate process & reports to evaluate key activities of the project
- Provide support to project partners in Group & Local on how project evidence & information are presented and reported
- Ensure standardized document templates are used and available from a central repository for both the PMO and project team members
The Ideal Candidate
Strong regional project/ programme experience, minimum of 8 years of experiences
Proven experience working with large complex organisations and senior stakeholders in a project management role.
Proven track record in reviewing portfolio-level finance budget/ forecasting. Experience with Business/ Strategy Change Management is beneficial.
Excellent facilitation skills and experience in managing stakeholder requirements and liaising with multiple business units
Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and navigate an organisation using formal and informal networking skills.