A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for an experienced PMO/Project Manager with previous Insurance Finance Transformation projects.
You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the Regional office, to ensure robust, controlled and efficient finance processes are enacted in the future state with a key focus on ensuring current reporting timescales are met or surpassed in the future state. This role will have responsibility for defining the organizational model, project team structure, governance framework and will require to support the future state processes as well as supporting its implementation.
- Have 8-12 years experience in PM/PMO role within Insurance industry;
- Have experience of establishing Project governance framework in a complex matrix structure from the ground up;
- Be able to coordinate all streams and make sure that they deliver according to the plan;
- Be able to support SMEs and Programme Lead with Project Management tools, documentation, project plan, advise on the project Management best practices in a complex organizational structure;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority Business Transformation projects with a focus on Finance Reporting and Process optimization/efficiency;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have a good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronise internal and external project team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership over Project Management related activities within the Project workstream in Insurance;
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues;
- Supporting project business integration with Technical workstream through open dialogue with PMs, Consultants and BAs; facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings.
- Overall delivery of the project: which means ensuring they are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
- Project KPIs: which will be also measured by the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting and implementation roadmap.
- Deliverables: that are to be signed-off by relevant governance bodies.
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure.
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!