PMO Coordinator - Charlotte, NC - 6 month Contract (to hire)
Responsible for providing project coordination and administrative support to assigned department or programs
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Creates, revises and collaborates on the development and maintenance of internal departmental systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and staff requirements. Implements changes as required.
- Proactively identifies potential administrative problems and Identifies possible solutions, creates documentation, templates, prepares reports and analyzes data to resolve problems.
- Maintains electronic schedules including coordinating internal and external departmental and project team meetings.
- Maintains invoicing and timesheet process for department programs and ensure proper coordination amongst team members and other departments.
- Maintains department documentation by using necessary methods and tools.
- Organizes and distributes correspondence, reports, memos, etc.
- Participates in project teams to assist in the development, management and implementation of company initiatives.
- Documents meeting notes for the project team in writing and records important decisions and action items, ideas and assignments. Solicits clarification from meeting participants in real-time as needed.
- Maintains team documentation in accessible media, formats and structures.
- Assists with and/or conducts data collection, analysis and interpretation for project implementation.
- Develops and maintains filing systems.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Key Skills and Qualification:
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Writer.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Proven ability to synthesize verbal conversations into writing.
- Detail-orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals in all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, ask questions, prioritize and multi-task.
If you are interested in the role, please respond with an updated resume.