PMO & Senior PMO - Finance Transformation - Lead Insurer
I am looking for people who got experiences as regional PMO Analyst/ Manager, who got solid project experience, who'd enjoy working in a fast-pacing, smart and multinational team. You will be working closely with project stakeholders, PM, SME and gain the exposure of the biggest transformation in Insurance history!
What's there for you?
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing digital project exposure for one of the leading Insurers in the globe
- Fantastic opportunity to make a name for yourself within the FS field
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and sponsors
- Communicate to status updates, risk/issues and progress of assigned efficiency initiatives to project stakeholders
- Finance Management, Budget Control, Risk Control
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Regularly handling face to face resource, timing, quality and reporting conversations with senior management and peers to deliver on the accountability and reporting aspects of the role
- Collate information from project status reports and compile the summary
- Execute regular "run-the-business" activities. This includes, but may not be limited to:
- Project / Portfolio status reporting
- Meeting Minutes
- Templates updates, tool implementation, training, and real-time support
The successful candidates
- Insurance Finance Reporting/ Finance Transformation background
- For Senior PMO - At least 5-7 years of project experience (as PM/PMO), must have proven project management, people management, vendor management, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to think innovatively.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a diverse constituency.
- Confident in working in a multinational regional environment
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*
- Surrey, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 18 days ago
I am seeking a PMO for an exciting opportunity to join an organisation to support their UK projects portfolio, providing support in UK business change and client requests. Key Responsibilities: Management of the new project request process. Provide support to the Product Governance Comm... Read More
Director PMO | Reinsurance | NJ
- Morristown, New Jersey
- US$150000.0 - US$200000.0 per annum
- 12 days ago
My client is seeking a seasoned PMO Director to join a global Reinsurance business. You will be the face of the team, and be responsible for Project and Program standards and processes. The successful PMO Director should have the following skills: - P&C Insurance / Reinsurance experienc... Read More
PMO Manger - Newcastle (Finance Transformation)
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- 16 days ago
PMO Manager - Newcastle (Cost Efficiency Transformation Programme) Brand new role in a large established business joining at the start of a large Finance Transformation to implement cost efficiency's across the business. Responsibilities and Experience: Ensure Portfolio's/Projects are d... Read More
PMO Director | IT | Insurance | Stamford CT
- Stamford, Connecticut
- US$150000.00 - US$190000.0 per annum
- 12 days ago
PMO Director | IT | Insurance | Stamford CT The Position: PMO Director | IT The successful candidate should have the following background to be considered: - 8+ Years experience in Project / Portfolio Management - Strong knowledge of IT Systems (Applications, Infrastructure, Data) - Str... Read More