My client is one of the leading consultancies based in Dublin. They specialise in hiring experienced project managers/professionals to represent the company on client-site.
- Manages the project management office, delivering all PMO activities for one or more projects as required.
- Maintains accurate financial reporting on client systems
- Ensures all invoices from vendors are processed on a timely basis and in line with agreed accounting treatment.
- Manage spend allocation across high level categories (capital/revenue, internal/external etc.)
- Track, monitor, advise and maintain status and actions across Budget, Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Benefits.
- Prepare monthly Cost Forecasts and Actual Variance analysis, resolving any data gaps and escalating variances as required.
- Communicates and presents project information to project team, finance and other stakeholders
Experience / Knowledge
- 3+ years' experience in a project management office role
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Project Management accreditation preferred
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Ability to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Experience with CA's Project Portfolio Management software package would be an advantage