As the PMO Analyst, you will work within a fast-growing PMO function which along with the company Change function, are receiving steady investment to enable the company's ambitious growth strategy to be sustained.
My client have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join our PMO Team in Bradford. The successful candidate will be key to supporting the governance and control of project delivery and change through company project management standards and techniques.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Scope, develop and track delivery against projects plans, recognised milestones and stage gates
- Govern and manage risks, issues, actions and dependencies against company standards
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and workshops including preparation, documentation and follow up activities
- Scope, capture, control and improve data analysis and reporting
- Track and report status against cost and resource at project, programme and portfolio level
- Support resource management and capacity planning
- Own the consistent application of project governance against company standards
- Contribute to the development of project management standards, tools, techniques, policies and procedures
We Are Looking For
The successful candidate will be expected to support and work closely with Project and Programme managers in the application of effective project governance and delivery of change. Experience in the application of recognized project management methodologies, data analysis, reporting and techniques is essential. Experience in business engagement, stakeholder management and facilitation is beneficial. Please be aware that occasional UK and European travel may be required.